Tutoring: Our Name, Our Profession, Our Mission
At Jamie the Tutor, we believe in providing you with quality tutors.
We require our tutors to be fully-trained in order to provide you with exceptional service.
When does a child need a tutor?
According to CCLD, hundreds of thousands of children having difficulty with a subject in school are currently being tutored in the United States.
There are many different reasons students require a tutor including but not limited to:
- Students have not mastered basic skills and need a tutor to re-teach them.
- Students may have a learning disability which makes it challenging for them to master the information and therefore slows down progress in school.
- Students may have weak organizational skills which directly result in difficulty with studying and completing homework assignments.
- Students may have medical, social, emotional, behavioral, and/or family issues.
- Students have the desire to get ahead and want to be challenged.
Homework Support Services
- We provide a homework support service for students to study and complete their assignments.
- Our Tutors directly teach students essential homework skills.
Students Will Learn How To:
- Set and prioritize goals
- Initiate those goals
- Accurately complete assignments
- Check for errors
- Effectively monitor time
- Organize materials
Teaching children these skills will set them up for a lifetime of success.
Have questions? Drop us a line and we will be happy to help.